Importance of Quality SidingWhether you need to repair your siding or replace it completely, it is always beneficial to have new siding protecting your home. High-quality siding can also play an important role in insulation.
- It prevents drafts and moisture from entering your home.
- It improves energy efficiency, keeping the interiors more comfortable throughout the year.
- New siding can enhance your home’s curb appeal.
If you have siding that is old, damaged, dull, or rotting, it can stand out and affect your home’s appearance. Adding a new siding can help revamp your home’s look while adding a layer of serious protection.
Types of SidingWe install and work with different types of siding. Whatever your functional and aesthetic requirements, we can help you choose the right material to address your unique needs.
Some of the common materials we work with are as follows:
- Shingle Siding: Shingle siding can be made of cedar, redwood, or cypress. They form rows that overlap each other.
- b: If you need a siding that offers better insulation than wood, vinyl can be a good option. It is also durable and tough.
- Shake Siding: Shake siding is similar to shingle siding but is hand-split, not manufactured. It is recommended to choose shakes that have undergone fire-retardant treatment.
- Wood Plank Siding: These sidings are made of cypress, redwood, or cedar.
- Board & Batten Siding: If you prefer a more natural and rustic look, it is recommended to choose board and batten siding. The vertical siding provides several benefits when professionally installed.
- Metal Siding: We also install the aluminum siding. This metal siding is known for its resistance to rot, water, and pests. It provides excellent protection against the elements and is aesthetically versatile to imitate other types of materials, including stucco and shakes.
We can help you choose the siding that is best for your property. Vinyl is among the most popular material options because it is aesthetically versatile, lasts longer than most other materials, and offers excellent protection against the elements. We install seamless, insulated, and other types of siding by taking all the relevant factors into account.
Choose the Siding ExpertsReplacing your siding is a significant investment. It can uplift your home and add to its protection. Roofing Solutions of CT will match your needs with the perfect materials and designs. Over the years, we have mastered the art of creating a seamless experience. Our well-trained and dedicated team of installers is committed to excellence in all aspects of your project – detail and fit and finish.
Siding installation is a job that is best handled by experienced and specialized professionals. Therefore, so many homeowners turn to us. We are a full-service roofing and siding installation company in Norwalk, CT, serving both residential and commercial companies, other contractors, architects, and builders. If you want to know more about our services, contact us today at 203-838-0235 or write to us using this Online Form.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of CT: