New Roof Installation
Importance of Roof IntegrityYour roof is the shield between your building’s interior and exterior. It acts as a barrier against rain, snow, hail, ice, debris, and other elements of nature. When it comes to new roof installation, there is no roof for low-quality workmanship or materials or poor design.
Our Roof Installation ServicesWhether you need new roof installation services for a new building or roof replacement for an existing one, we have the experience, expertise, resources, and licensing required to build your new roof. We install roofs using a wide range of materials, including the following:
EPDM Flat RoofsOur flat roof installation service is unmatched in terms of its quality. Our experienced contractors specialize in EPDM. We will recommend this roofing material for the following reason:
- Long life expectancy
- Quick installation
- Competitive pricing
- Environment-friendly option
If your project requires a flat roof, we can consider EPDM.
Metal RoofingWe also provide metal roof installation services in Fairfield County and surrounding areas in Southwestern Connecticut. Your project will be completed efficiently and quickly. We regularly recommend this material to our clients for the following benefits:
- Longevity: Depending on the choice of materials, it can last from 40 to 70 years.
- Durability: When professionally and properly installed, metal roofs can withstand wind gusts of 140 MPH and impact and be resistant to cracks and corrosion.
- Fireproof: Metal roofs will not ignite or spark during lighting strikes, wildfire, or other fire hazards.
It is also an energy-efficient and environment-friendly roofing option.
Asphalt ShinglesWe also specialize in installing new roofs using the most popular roofing material in the US. Asphalt shingles are such versatile materials that they offer unique benefits for residential and commercial roofs.
- Residential Benefits: They provide elegant, reliable, and affordable roofing solutions for your home. These shingles are available in a wide range of colors, textures, and styles. You can also find shingles to imitate wood, tile, slate, or cedar shakes.
- Commercial Benefits: Modern asphalt roofing systems continue to evolve, making them versatile for contractors, architects, roofing consultants, building owners, managers, and builders. The addition of polymers allows commercial and low-slope roofs to be installed in any way.
Choose The Roof Installation ExpertsAt Roofing Solutions of CT, we provide a high standard of workmanship for all types of new roof installation projects. Whatever the type or scale of your roofing project, our experienced and well-trained team can deliver the best quality services. We are fully licensed and insured roofing experts in Norwalk, CT, catering to the roofing needs of building owners, other contractors, builders, and architects. We work with asphalt shingles, tiles, metal, and many other material options. If you want to discuss your roofing project with us, call us today at 203-838-0235 or send us your queries using this Online Form.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of CT: